Update: We can confirm that there’ll be no 3GB variants. Just the one 6GB version with 12Gbps of GDDR6 memory. Also, no FE cards for the GTX 1660 Ti.
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti is currently one of the most anticipated pieces of tech and its launch is just around the corner. Most of the details about the card have already been leaked. The GTX 1660 Ti will be based on NVIDIA’s Turing Architecture and will carry 6 GB of GDDR6 VRAM.
Now, according to a leak from the Eurasian Economic Commission (EEC), we can expect GeForce GTX 1660 Ti to have some models with 3 GB memory.
The Eurasian Economic Commission (EEC) website has listed multiple models of GTX 1660Ti from ASUS and some of them feature 3 GB of VRAM. The ROG STRIX is the only series listed there without a 3 GB variant.
The different series of GTX 1660Ti to be launched by ASUS are Dual, Expedition, Phoenix, TUF, Turbo, and ROG Strix. All these series are further split into 3 categories, OC, Non-OC, and Advanced, all with different clock speeds.
The GeForce GTX 1660Ti is expected to be launched on February 22nd.
We have been following the GTX 1660 Ti very closely, you can read about all other leaks, rumors, and news reported by us from the following links:
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660Ti Powered iBUYPOWER PC Spotted on Amazon
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660Ti Pictures Leaked
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660Ti Listed By Russian Retailers
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti AotS Benchmark Score Leaked, To Launch Next Month
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660Ti Rumored to Feature 1536 CUDA Cores
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 and 1660 Ti Specs Leaked