AIDA64, the popular benchmarking tool got updated today with preliminary support for AMD’s 7nm Zen2 based Matisse processors (Ryzen 3000) as well as the Navi GPUs along with small tweaks. The new update ver. 6.00.5100 (May 21, 2019) also enables AVX2 and FMA accelerated 64-bit benchmarks for AMD Zen 2 Matisse processors.
Here’s the complete release notes for the AIDA64 6.00.5100 stable:
- SHA3-512 cryptographic hash benchmark utilizing AVX, AVX2,
- AVX2 and FMA accelerated 64-bit benchmarks for AMD Zen 2 Matisse processors
- Microsoft Windows 10 May 2019 Update support
- BeadaPanel LCD and SteelSeries Rival 710 OLED display support
- Corsair H100i Platinum and H115i Platinum liquid cooler sensor support
- Cooler Master MP750 RGB LED mousepad support
- Corsair Obsidian 1000D, EVGA iCX2, Farbwerk 360, NZXT GRID+ V3 sensor support
- Preliminary support for Intel Comet Lake CPU
- GPU details for AMD Radeon VII
- GPU details for nVIDIA GeForce GTX 1600 and GeForce RTX 2060 Series
- Preliminary support for AMD Navi GPUs
- Retired SHA1 and VP8 benchmarks
The latest version of AIDA64 Extreme 6.00.5100 stable (May 21, 2019) is now available to download here.