Hey did you know that it’s the lunar new year? Yeah I know, me neither. Nobody cares, noted. However, for all you PC gamers out there, you ought to know that there is a Steam sale live at the moment, with hefty discounts on thousands of titles.
This lunar new year Steam sale will run till the 19th of Feb, but unlike the major sales there aren’t any stickers or trading cards up for grabs. On the plus side, the wishlists have been updated with a fresh new interface. Both the desktop and mobile app support this new crisp new design, and I gotta admit it’s practical and looks decent as well.
Steam Sale: Deals
- Battleblock Theater (-65%)
- the Binding of Isaac (-50%)
- Assassins’ Creed Franchise (-33~60%)
- .hack//G.U. Last Recode (-30%)
- Borderlands Franchise (-70~88%)
- Friday The 13th (-50%)
- PES 2018 (-55%)
- Armello (-50%)
- Just Cause Franchise (-70~86%)
- The Surge (-50%)
- Fallout Franchise (-30~75%)
- Elite Dangerous (-75%)
- The Forest (-33%)
- Death Coming (-40%)
- Lost Castle (-37%)
Virtual Reality on Steam:
- Fallout 4 VR (-30%)
- Superhot VR (-25%)
- Rick and Morty: Visual Rick-ality (-20%)
- Paranormal Activity: The Lost Soul (-50%)
- The Talos Principle VR (-50%)
- Stand Out: VR Battle Royale (-30%)
- GORN (-25%)
- Raw Data (-30%)
So there you have it folks. The Steam sale is gonna be up and live for another two days. Give up a meal (or eight) and grab all those titles you’ve been wanting to get your hands on, but were low on money. Besides you can always get a refund as long as you play it for less than four hours, regardless of whether you actually liked the game or not.
Visit the Steam Store now. Remember, you can always use the mobile app, if you don’t have access to your computer at the moment.