Lately we’ve been seeing quite a handful of UCFF (Ultra Compact Form Factor) Desktops hitting the market and the latest one happens to be HP’s ProDesk 405 G4 – a commercial Desktop powered by the Ryzen Pro 2000-series.
Here’s a rundown through the primary specifications:
- CPU: Athlon Pro 200GE Vega 3/ Ryzen 3 Pro 2200GE Vega 8/ Ryzen 5 Pro 2400GE Vega 11
- RAM: up to 32GB DDR4 2933
- Storage: 128/512 GB PCIe/NVMe SSD + 1TB HDD
- I/O: 6 x USB 3.1 Type-A, 1 x USB 3.1 Type-C, DisplayPort 1.2, 3.5mm jack, HDMI 2.0
- Dimensions: 177mm x 175mm x 34mm | 1.26kg
- OS: Windows 10 Pro 64
- Starting Price: $500
Looking at the dimensions, you can tell that this is one of the most compact and light weight Ryzen based Mini-PC to date. The top end variant packing a Ryzen Pro 2400GE processor with the Vega 11 integrated graphics and 32GB of DDR4 RAM is quite powerful for day-to-day productivity tasks and the max power consumption at 65W is also on the lower side.