Realme X7 and X7 Pro Launched in India- Starts From Rs. 13,999

- Advertisement -

The Realme X7 duo has finally made its way to India after debuting in China last year. The Realme X7 and X7 Pro bring 5G and Mediatek Dimensity SoCs on board, starting at Rs. 13,999.

Realme X7 Pro 5G

Realme X7 Pro
Realme X7 Pro

The X7 Pro sports a 6.55” Super AMOLED panel with a 120Hz refresh rate and up to 240Hz touch sampling rate.  There’s a fingerprint scanner underneath the display and a 32MP selfie shooter housed in the upper left corner’s punch-hole cutout.

The X7 Pro is powered by Mediatek’s Dimensity 1000+ SoC and Mali-G77 GPU coupled with 8GB of LPDDR4X RAM and 128GB of UFS 2.1 internal storage. The X7 Pro boasts a 4500mAH battery with support for 65W fast charging that can charge it from 0-100% within 35 minutes. It runs Android 10 based Realme UI, and the Realme UI 2.0 will be arriving soon.

- Advertisement -

The quad-camera setup at the back consists of a 64-megapixel primary sensor, an 8-megapixel sensor with an ultra-wide-angle lens, a 2-megapixel black and white portrait sensor, and a 2-megapixel macro.

Realme X7 5G

Realme X7
Realme X7

In case you missed it, the X7 is a rebadged Realme V15 and is different from the X7’s China variant.

Realme X7 features a 6.4” FHD+ Super AMOLED screen with a 180Hz touch sampling rate and a punch-hole cutout housing a 16MP sensor for selfies.

- Advertisement -

The X7 is powered by Mediatek’s Dimensity 800 5G SoC coupled with 6/8 GB of LPDDR4x RAM and 128GB of internal memory.

There’s a triple camera array at the back housing a 64-megapixel primary sensor, an 8-megapixel ultra-wide-camera, and a 2-megapixel macro shooter.

- Advertisement -

The Realme X7 will be available through Flipkart, INR19,999 for the 6/128 GB, and the 8/128 GB variant will be retailing for INR21,999.

Real Upgrade Program

Realme has announced a proprietary buy-back program for its X series smartphones where customers can pay only 70% of their price. After 12 months, customers can opt to keep the smartphone by paying the remaining 30% or upgrading to the next X series smartphone.

The X7 duo will be competing against the likes of Xiaomi Mi 10i, OnePlus Nord, Vivo V15, and Samsung M51.

- Advertisement -
Abhinav Kaustubh
Jack of all trades, master of none

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Related posts

Latest posts

These Google Pixel 6 Renders Are Straight out of Sci-Fi Movie

After having some terrible time with its Pixel smartphone, Google took a safe route for the Pixel lineup for the last couple of generations....

GTA V Becomes Photorealistic Thanks To Machine Learning Tricks By Intel

Intel has been experimenting with new machine learning technology, and using it on GTA V gameplay just made Los Santos a real city.

AMD Radeon RX 6600 Series To Have 8 GB VRAM, Built With Navi 23 GPU

AMD's upcoming Radeon RX 6600 series’ specifications now see some substance as GPU-Z screenshots featuring the RX 6600 series has leaked.

Next Article Loading