The much awaited EK Vector RTX Titan has been launched for a price of $259.99. The aesthetically designed water block features a gold plated cold plate, acetal cover and RGB lit gold plated end piece. Vector series water blocks are a part of the EK Quantum Product Line that emphasizes performance and a minimalist, elegant design.
Multiple RTX Titan cards and the Nvidia NVLink are compatible with this EK Vector RTX Titan and it covers the entire PCB length of the card. The water block directly cools GPU, VRAM and the VRM(Voltage Regulation Module) as the cooling liquid is channeled directly over these critical areas.
The module includes:
- EK-Vector special edition high-performance water block
- Mounting mechanism with screw-in brass standoffs
- Necessary mounting screws, nuts, and washers
- 2x Nickel plated brass plug G1/4”
- 6mm Allen key
- Thermal pads
- Thermal grease EK-TIM Ectotherm (1g)
The EK Vector RTX Titan water block is now available to preorder for $259.99 and will start shipping from 5th of April 2019.