NVIDIA worked with well-known Minecraft creators to craft new worlds for Minecraft with RTX on Windows 10 Beta for gamers to enjoy for free. This is their second release of Minecraft experiences, and the five new worlds are available on the Minecraft marketplace today.
The new Minecraft experiences include:
- Hilltop Lifestyle RTX by PearlescentMoon – From the creator of Color, Light and Shadow RTX from the first releases, Hilltop Lifestyle RTX is survival spawn set in a new outdoor map utilizing many of the concepts, advancements and features demonstrated in her previous ray tracing and physically-based texture showcase. In this new world users will explore the beautiful Hilltop Lifestyle island, and learn to live off of the land in its Italian-inspired village.
- Egg Hunt by Feed The Beast – Set deep underground, Egg Hunt is a new standalone mini-game featuring a mysterious cave filled with puzzles, traps, secrets, and fun challenges. The goal is to find the hidden eggs, in order to complete the two game modes in the fastest time possible.
- Medieval RTX by Aurelien_Sama – Medieval RTX is a survival spawn that features an idyllic medieval village nestled below an ancient ruin, with god-rays from the setting sun shining happily through the town. As night falls and the shadows grow longer and darker, danger awaits.
- The Dark Village RTX by Wyld – The Dark Village RTX is a survival spawnset inan abandoned village that lies overgrown in the forest, where effigies of the missing stand long-forgotten. Underneath this village lies the realm of hidden horrors. Players will follow the quest, solve interactive puzzles, discover secrets, and experience rich ray-traced shadows to see if your sanity survives as days pass.
- The Observer RTX by IamSp00n – Classified as an adventure, The Observer RTX is a world that starts deep underground. The player explores their newfound surroundings, uncovering the mysteries of the entombed vault they are stuck in. Along the way they discover the lore of the land to reveal the fate of the Observer’s denizens.
About Minecraft with RTX
Last month, NVIDIA, Microsoft Studios, and Mojang released Minecraft with RTX on Windows 10 Bedrock Edition as a beta along with six Minecraft experiences. Minecraft with RTX features an advanced form of ray tracing called path tracing, new physically-based materials, and NVIDIA DLSS 2.0. These technologies combine to deliver a stunning new level of graphical quality in Minecraft, the world’s best-selling video game.
About the Creators
NVIDIA has engaged several well-known individuals in the community to create stunning new Minecraft experiences. They include:
- PearlescentMoon – An Australian gamer working within the realms of Minecraft with a passion for building, she is a proud member of Grian’s personal build crew. As a Minecraft artist, PearlescentMoon gained a loyal following online for her ability to create elaborate structures within the game’s world. She shares her art on her YouTube channel, PearlescentMoon, which currently has around 90,000 subscribers. She also created Color, Light and Shadow RTX from the first release.
- Feed The Beast Crew – Feed the Beast is a collection of modpacks for the popular sandbox-game Minecraft. Designed to enhance the game, Feed The Beast provides an easy way to play modded Minecraft without having to go through the hassle of installing each mod manually. Following the success of ‘Feed The Beast’, the folks working on the project formed the Feed The Beast Team, becoming the go-to experts for unique, engaging challenge map gameplay in Minecraft.
- Aurelien_Sama – A Belgian Youtuber and gamer who specializes in Minecraft, Aurelien Samain focuses on terraforming and architecture that allows for a mix of fun Minecrafting with designing and building.
- Wyld – Long-time Minecraft modder and streamer from Australia, he is a former Feed The Beast Modpack developer and a currently active Twitch streamer. He is known for his modpack series, Ultra Hard Survival.
- IAmSp00n – A USA-based Twitch Partner and Content Creator who has been involved in Minecraft gaming and modding for several years. Most recently developed Spectator Interactive Mode for Minecraft community participation in streaming.
TechQuila is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@techquilaofficial) and stay updated with the latest headlines