Before NVIDIA launched the GeForce RTX Super cards, there was a lot of speculation as to what would happen to the vanilla RTX cards. Most rumors claimed that there would be a price-cut, but apparently, that’s not quite true. From what we’ve been told, the GeForce RTX 2070 and 2080 will be phased out soon enough, and the newly announced RTX 2070 Super and the upcoming 2080 Super will take their place.
As for the RTX 2060, it’ll continue to exist alongside its Super brethren as the budget ray-tracing card slightly lower than it’s original price. At present, the cheapest prices of the RTX 20 series cards in India is as follows:
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 (Zotac): ₹27,975 on Amazon.
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 Super (Inno3d): ₹34,450 on MDcomputers.
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 Super (Inno3d): ₹43,460 on MDcomputers.
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Super: ₹61,500
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti (Galax): ₹88,200 on MD.
The RTX 2080 Super should be out by the end of the month while there isn’t going to be a Super variant of the 2080 Ti or the Titan.
Read more:Instagram handle.