NVIDIA has finally announced the official pricing and details about the availability of the upcoming GeForce RTX 20 SUPER series of GPUs. Interestingly, according to some reports, non-SUPER GeForce RTX 2080 and RTX 2070 are expected to be at the end of their lives. The RTX SUPER series will be intended for the mid to high range market.
Here are the leaked prices, via Videocardz,
- GeForce RTX 2080 Ti : $999 US
- GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER : $699 US
- GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER : $499 US
- GeForce RTX 2060 SUPER : $399 US
- GeForce RTX 2060 : $349 US
GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER and RTX 2060 SUPER will be available in the markets starting from July 9th, meanwhile, the RTX 2080 SUPER will be available from July 23rd. The three graphics cards will also include a free game bundled with them. The gaming bundle will include games like Wolfenstein: Youngblood and Control.
NVIDIA RTX 20 SUPER series will provide performance improvements over the standard RTX 20 cards. The RTX 2080 SUPER is expected to be powered by TU104-450 GPU with 3072 CUDA cores and 8GB VRAM. RTX 2070 SUPER will be based on TU104-410 GPU and will have 2560 CUDA cores along with 8 GB of VRAM. Finally, the RTX 2060 SUPER, powered by TU106-410 GPU, will have a total of 2176 CUDA cores with 8 GB of VRAM.
We’re still curious to see how much of an actual performance boost do these GeForce RTX ‘SUPER’ GPUs deliver over the standard RTX models.
- AMD Working on a Hybrid Ray Tracing Technology (Hardware X Software)
- $499 AMD Ryzen 9 3900X Almost as Fast as $2000 Intel Core i9-9980XE
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 Super 15% Slower than AMD Radeon RX 5700XT [APISAK]