To kick off the festive season with a bang, Huawei, today announced the launch of a new pair of wireless earbuds, the Huawei FreeLace and an all new Huawei Mini Speaker exclusively on Flipkart.
“The festive season is round the corner and Huawei would like to celebrate it in style, by bringing in products that resonate with our Indian consumers, who are at the heart of everything that we do. We’re sure that the launch of Huawei FreeLace and Huawei Mini Speaker will add to the festive delight, bringing to users an unmatched music experience.” says Mr Tornado Pan, Country Manager (Huawei Brand), Consumer Business, Huawei India.
Huawei FreeLace Specs
• Self-developed HUAWEI HiPair technology that supports simple Bluetooth pairing.
• 4hr playback in 5 min charge; 13hr talk time on 1 charge; 18hr playback on 1 charge
• Certified IPX5 Water & Sweat Resistant
• Wind Noise Reduction: Environmental noise cancelling algorithm for crystal-clear calls.
• Magnetic Switch, Auto Control: Separate to automatically connect smartphone,
• Multi-Function Remote Control
The Huawei FreeLaces seem to be quite promising in general. These buds are quite feature packed with “plug and pair”, lossless audio, fast charging, Google Assistant on tap and decent battery life.
The memory metal cable is flexible and skin-friendly, made from nickel-titanium alloy and liquid silicone, making it tangle-free and comfortable.
Priced at INR 4,999, FreeLace is available exclusively on Flipkart in Graphite Black, Amber Sunrise, Emerald Green and Moonlight Silver colour variants.
Huawei Mini Speaker
Huawei also launched their own Mini Speaker that’s meant to compete with Xiaomi’s own offering in that price segment. The speaker is IPX4 rated for daily water and sweat resistance and lets you enjoy your music even in your shower.
The device will be exclusively available on Flipkart for INR 1,999. The customers can also avail a 10% cash-back on the purchase of the product.