The latest laptop in the HP Pavillion Series, the HP Pavilion Aero 13, looks to continue the company’s dominance in the Indian computer market.
The HP Pavilion Aero 13 becomes the company’s lightest laptop yet, weighing less than a kilogram at 970 grams. It uses a lot of recycled plastic in its design, a direct effort to make the brand more eco-friendly. The laptop also has a sleek 90% screen to body ratio and comes in various colours, including Natural Silver, Rose Gold, and Ceramic White.
HP Pavilion Aero 13 Specifications
The laptop comes in two versions, with two significant differences. The cheaper alternative costs 79,999 Rs and runs the AMD Ryzen 5 5600u processor. Meanwhile, the pricier version costs 94,999 Rs and runs the AMD Ryzen 5 5800u processor.
The common specifications between the two versions are-
- The laptops are supposed to be one of the earliest ones you can easily upgrade to Windows 11, and you can expect them to be upgraded by late 2021 at the earliest.
- The HP Pavilion Aero 13 has a 16:10 ratio micro edge display, alongside a measurement of 297x209x16.9 mm and a flicker free display.
- The screen is a 13.3 inch WUXGA IPS display with “with anti-glare coating, 400 nits brightness, 16:10 aspect ratio, and 100 percent sRGB.”
- The batteries are said to last for upto 10.5 hours because of the 45Wh Li-polymer 3-cell battery.
- Both versions come with AMD Radeon graphics cards.
- The laptops will have 16 GB Ram, and a 512 GB PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD across the board.
There is also a multitude of connectivity options provided, including Wi-Fi 6 and Bluetooth v5.2. One Superspeed USP Type C 10Gbp/s port, two SuperSpeed USB Type-A 5Gbps ports, an HDMI port, and a Headphone and Microphone jack. As is tradition, a 720p HD Webcam is also included in the laptop.
You can order the HP Pavilion Aero 13 from the official website here.