The latest GTA Online Update- GTA Online Los Santos Tuners is here, and we are here to tell you everything that’s new about it.
The new update is live on all platforms, and players have set about to discover everything new with the game. We are here to do the dirty work for you- here is everything that was released, thanks to this thread in r/gtaonline.
There have been 10 new cars added to the game, namely
- Annis Remus – $1,027,000 – 1,370,000
- Dinka Jester RR – $1,477,500 – 1,970,000
- Vulkar Warrener HKR – $945,000 – 1,260,000
- Obey Tailgater S – $1,121,250 – 1,495,000
- Annis ZR350 – $1,211,250 – 1,615,000
- Dinka RT3000 – $1,286,250 – 1,715,000
- Annis Euros – $1,350,000 – 1,800,000
- Vapid Dominator GTT – $915,000 – 1,220,000
- Karin Calico GTF – $1,496,250 – 1,995,000
- Karin Futo GTX – $1,192,500 – 1,590,000
There are also 5 New Mod Shops available to buy inside the game for $1,750,000 – $4,500,000. All of them come with a 10 car garage add-on that you can purchase if you wish to. All Prime gaming members also get a free Mod Shop in the Strawberry location of the game, which is a sweet bonus.
These Mod Shops also offer a new set of missions to the player. The missions are of the contract variety and will change from time to time. They can be done alone or with upto 4 players and reward anywhere from 170,000$ to 182,000$. A new Street Race Series has also been added to the game.
Apart from these changes, the latest GTA Online update has also introduced some quality of life changes to the game, including but not limited to-
- You can now edit the radio wheel only to display certain stations. You can find this option in the interaction menu!
- Low Grip Tire option available for all new cars in the LS Car Meet garage only. It will work in freemode as well.
- The vehicle stance option is available in the interactive menu for all new cars.
- Rockstar added new liveries for the Banshee, Kuruma, Sultan Classic, Weevil, and Toreador.
The LS Car meet has also been officially added to the game in the new GTA Online Update.
The LS Car Meet acts as a social space in Cypress Flats where players can display, modify, test, and race a range of vehicles. New features within the LS Car Meet include:
- Test Track
- Test Rides
- Prize Ride
- Prize Ride Challenges
- Vehicle modification
- The Merch Shop