Nvidia recently unveiled the new next-generation GeForce RTX graphics cards at this year’s Gamescom. And as expected, the previous generation cards have already started taking huge hits in their prices. The prices of the GeForce GTX 10 series cards are currently amazingly low and if you are in the market for a powerful GPU and don’t want to burn a hole in your pocket, now is the time to act.
For example, Amazon was selling the Gigabyte GTX 1080 Ti Gaming OC 11G for around $869 a month ago. When the new cards were announced, the price took a huge plunge and it’s currently retailing at $679.
Other good deals on other 10 series cards are:
- MSI GTX 1080 8GB Video Card for $479.99 ($110 off)
- EVGA GTX 1070 Ti 8GB Video Card for $429.99 ($140 off)
- Zotac GTX 1080 8GB AMP Edition for $469.99 ($180 off)
- EVGA GTX 1070 SC Gaming 8GB Video Card for $389.99 ($110 off)
- Gigabyte GTX 1080 Ti Gaming OC 11G for $649.99 ($190 off)
- Zotac GTX 1070 Mini 8GB Compact Card for $399.99 ($90 off)
- Zotac GTX 1080 Mini 8GB Compact Card for $449.99 ($160 off)
- Gigabyte GTX 1080 Mini ITX 8G for $479.99 ($70 off)
Although these prices are quite low, we can expect them to drop even further in the future. So, if you want even better value for money, you can wait a bit longer.