AMD Ryzen Pro 4000 Series of Mobile Processors Revealed

- Advertisement -

AMD has officially revealed its Ryzen Pro 4000 lineup of business-focused processors. And it has all the bells and whistles that a business laptop can ask for. In addition to AMD’s already stellar line-up of mobile CPUs, the Pro series is bolstered with the most modern security.

 Ryzen Pro 4000 intro

We have witnessed the sheer performance that AMD has bought to the mobile space with the Ryzen 4000 series. From the number of cores to the 7nm node and overall great value in one package. Now it’s time for the Business laptops to taste some of that goodness.

These chips provide a 2X performance per watt compared to the 1st Gen equivalent. Around 70% can be attributed to the shift to 7nm, while the remaining 30% is due IPC and design improvements.

 Battery life
- Advertisement -

All these efficiency improvements lead to some pretty impressive battery life of 20+ hours on the Ryzen 7 PRO 4750U. And to think that this is possible on an 8-core, 16-thread APU is nothing short of incredible.

AMD Ryzen Pro Performance improvement

Single thread and multi-thread performance have seen an uptick of up to 29% and 132% respectively. The GPU performance has also seen a pretty decent gain of 13% from the Ryzen Pro 3000 series.

AMD Ryzen 3 PRO 4450URyzen 5 PRO 4650URyzen 7 PRO 4750U
Cores/Threads4/86/128/16
Base Clock2.5 GHz2.1 GHz1.7 GHz
Boost Clock3.7 GHz4.0 GHz4.1 GHz
TDP15W15W15W
GPU Cores567
L2/L3 Cache6 MB11 MB12 MB
Ryzen PRO 4000

AMD’s ‘PRO’ features.

AMD Ryzen Pro security

AMD’s PRO Technologies includes the Secured-Core for and AMD Memory Guard. Secured-Core consists of a dedicated co-processor for ultimate security, while the Memory guard is system-wide memory encryption.

AMD working with OEMs
- Advertisement -

AMD also closely works with the OEM’s to integrate both of their security measures seamlessly. This is essentially a layered approach to securing valuable enterprise data.

 layered security approach

All this is in addition to what the AMD Pro series of processors offer like, Industry grade CPUs which offer unparalleled reliability and performance. AMD Ryzen Pro 4000 series also provides 18 months of planned software support and 24 months of processor availability.

- Advertisement -

The full line-up of the AMD Ryzen PRO 4000 processors can be found in the image below:

AMD Ryzen Pro 4000 line-up

TechQuila is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@techquilaofficial) and stay updated with the latest headlines

- Advertisement -
Chirag Govindaraj
An avid gamer and tech enthusiast. Inquisitive, in pursuit of learning how tech works in powering the media we love.

Leave a Reply

Related posts

Advertisment

Latest posts

OnePlus Smartphone Codenamed ‘Lemonade’ is in the works

With just a few months left in this calendar year, few details of next year's smartphones have already leaked. First, we got...

Ubisoft Announces New Platform For Cross-Progression on PC and Console – Meet Ubisoft Connect

Ubisoft has announced a new platform that it will launch on October 29 called Ubisoft Connect, which will let you save your progress regardless of which platform you're playing on

RTX On! – Ray Tracing Coming to Even More Titles Showcasing the Next-Gen Console Effect Sooner Than Expected

While we knew that ray tracing would start getting more attention after the launch of the next-gen consoles, it looks like the effect has already started!

Next Article Loading