Being a gamer in India is an expensive hobby, even more so if you play on a laptop. It’s almost impossible to find a high-end gaming laptop in India under 1 lac. The reasons are many: customs charges, import fees, the Intel tax and all the fancy features that most of these portable rigs carry. With the coming of the Ryzen 3000 lineup, the DIY market all over the world (including India) has become a lot more affordable all of a sudden. The Zen 2 chips are yet to debut in the laptop market, but we already have an idea of what to expect when that happens. Many OEMs such as ASUS are pairing the Ryzen 3000 APUs (Picasso) with NVIDIA’s GTX 16 and RTX 2060 GPUs in high-end gaming laptops at prices lower than ever.
Get this. A laptop packing an Intel Core i7-9750H and a GeForce RTX 2060 costs Rs. 1.5 lacs at the very least. Now, AUS has launched a TUF Gaming laptop powered by a Ryzen 7 3750H and an RTX 2060 which costs less than 90,000 INR. Yes, that’s almost half the price. The ASUS TUF Gaming FX505DV comes with 16GB of DDR4 memory and a 512GB speedy NVMe drive, and is without a doubt the most affordable and recommended gaming laptop ever to launch in the Indian market.
Sure, the Coffee
ASUS TUF Gaming FX505DV Specifications:
- CPU: AMD Ryzen 7-3750H Picasso (up to 4.0GHz)
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 GDDR6 6GB
- Memory: 16GB DDR4 2400MHz Dual-Channel RAM upgradeable upto 32GB RAM
- Storage: PCIe NVMe 512GB M.2 SSD
- Display: 15.6″ IPS Panel FHD (1920×1080) @ 120Hz
- Battery: Lithium battery 3-Cell
- Laptop weight: 2.20kg
- Price: Rs. 87,990 (Link)
- Best Graphics Cards of 2019: The Best GPUs for Gaming at 1080p, 1440p and…
- Gaming Laptops Capable of 300 FPS are almost here: Asus Zephyrus S GX701 and…